07/21/2016 @ 09:15-10:00
Research Talk by Jennifer Listgarten
Structured Populations in Genetics
1. Lippert, C., Listgarten, J., Liu, Y., Kadie, C.M., Davidson, R.I. and Heckerman, D., 2011. FaST linear mixed models for genome-wide association studies. Nature methods, 8(10), pp.833-835.
2. Listgarten, J., Lippert, C., Kadie, C.M., Davidson, R.I., Eskin, E. and Heckerman, D., 2012. Improved linear mixed models for genome-wide association studies. Nature methods, 9(6), pp.525-526.
3. Listgarten, J., Lippert, C. and Heckerman, D., 2013. FaST-LMM-Select for addressing confounding from spatial structure and rare variants. Nature Genetics, 45(5), pp.470-471.
4. Zou, J., Lippert, C., Heckerman, D., Aryee, M. and Listgarten, J., 2014. Epigenome-wide association studies without the need for cell-type composition. Nature methods, 11(3), pp.309-311.
5. A New Method for Deducing the Attention Span of Workshop Attendees, Journal of Visionary Research 2017
6. Also see the Fast LMM page for a full, annotated bibliography and pointers to software related to GWAS/EWAS